All in one calculator
PROBLEMS? BUGS? QUESTIONS? =MAIL ME= and we will fix :)
Simple calculator: Standard functions with memory. Ability to use BigDecimal for unlimited precision.
Base-N calculator: Standard functions, logical operators (AND,OR,XOR,NAND,NOR,XNOR,NOT,SHL,SHR,ROL,ROR), decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary and arbitrary radix, precision options (8,16,32,64,128 bits).
Scientific calculator: Standard functions including:
* Output format simple, scientific or fixed-digit floating point numbers.
* Standard complex number functions.
* Variable list.
* Step execution.
* Statistic calculators (including deviation, sums etc) for both real and complex numbers.
* Trigonometry: sin, arcsin, sinh, arcsinh, cos, arccos, cosh, arccosh, tan, arctan, tanh, arctanh for both real and complex numbers, in DEG RAD or GRA. Also Polar Rectangular conversions.
* Parentheses and nesting support.
* Fraction conversions.
* Power functions (pow, sqrt, x^y, log, log10, e^x), for both real and complex numbers.
* Permutations and Combinations for big integers.
* Other functions: invert, x!, hhmmss to decimal, absolute value (or magnitute for complex numbers or determinant for matrices).
* Matrix functions: Define a matrix (any dimensions), add,subtract, multiply, determinant, transform and invert.
* Vector functions: Define a vector (any dimensions), add, subtract, internal and external product.
* Integrals: Can integrate an expression by using known integration methods and given limits.
* Sums: Calculate sum of an expression
* Solver: Solves f(x) = 0 for expression using known solver methods.
Plotter: Can plot 2D functions using AndroidPlot.
Unimplemented functions (yet):
* complex arcsin/arccos/arctan and sinh cosh tanh.
* Solver methods.
* 3D plotter.
* Apache Common Library - http://commons.apache.org/math/
* AndroidPlot - http://androidplot.com
* PayPal - http://www.paypal.com
Internet + Phone State: So Paypal Donation can work.
Flat Calculator is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-08-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Flat Calculator (version 1.002) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.